Bring Sexy Back in Your Life
April 14, 2011 Comments Off on Bring Sexy Back in Your Life
How to bring sexy back:
1)We always are selfish and get someone that is better than the person we dated before; she’s always better looking, smarter, thinner, tanner, more rich, but we never consider what we’re teaching our sub conscious to do.We try on people like we try on shoes, we try to constantly find the right one and just throw the ones we don’t like away or on the floor and move on. It’s so sad and everything had to feel a certain way or look a certain color, but then we teach ourselves all about just moving on to the next greatest things when the current shoes we have don’t have color anymore or are worn out. This is so wrong because we aren’t teaching ourselves to be able to go through hard times with the ones that we will love. We are programming ourselves to play “love” all throughout our teenage years and to just love everything we come in contact with to get the best out of our short relationships and to abuse the hearts of those that we date and this is SO wrong. We want to be taken seriously, but we just don’t know how to go about it so we throw around the phrase “I love you”. By the time it’s time to get married, when things get bad and not “fun” dating anymore people want to quit and it all falls apart; affairs occur and relationships fall apart. To bring sexy back, we must learn how to not say to everyone, but to withhold it until you can bet one million dollars on it that you are going to marry that person. To bring sexy back, we have to be patience with ourselves.
2) Boundaries are a blessing, not a curse. God established our boundaries for our own protection, He created sex and he knew the power that he made. Accountability and submission to God is allowing you to say to the world that you want the dreams God gave you for his life. You have fallen so in love with God that you want to show him your love. Boundaries are sexy because they acknowledge you know what is ahead. If you can establish boundaries for yourself about a relationship before you even get into one, you will succeed because you know how you want to react before it even gets to that point. If I ever met a girl that told me these are her boundaries and I have to follow them to date her, I think it would be the most sexiest thing I’ve ever met because this is her acknowledging that she knows the power and the extreme feelings that sex has. I know that I have to honor her for years before I can ever hope to be that special person and share those amazing physical feelings with her because she is so worth it.
3) We value things that we protect. People are all too willing to give away the most important thing to them…If we learn to protect the things we protect, people will learn to put fourth their best effort to earn the most precious, special thing in your life. You become sexy when you become hard to get because it makes everything worth it.
How we fall apart dating:
1) We Don’t set any physical or emotional boundaries…You don’t even know your conscious anymore, you don’t know if it’s God or the Devil talking to you because you go back and fourth about whether or not you think you can do something and still feel like a christian. This is the number one way we will fail! You have to have some sort of boundaries set way before you even date someone otherwise they will talk you into something you’re not ready for.
2) We all ask “How Far is Too Far”, we want to be able to get away with the most that we can. We will always want more and more if we don’t cut ourselves off before our lips even brush with someone. People are so selfish and are only concerned with how much can they get away with before they feel guilty or are shunned by a peer group.
-Ephesians 5:3 “Among you, there must not even be a hint of sexual immorality…”
3)Hooking up with girls doesn’t make you a man, being a man to a girl and leading by example is! Guys began to fail because they think that doing what society tells us will make you “cool” or a man, but it’s so wrong. Taking a girls virginity is not being a man, hooking up with a aesthetically pleasing girl is not being a man. A REAL MAN helps a girl accomplish her goals in life and makes her a stronger person by not letting her fail in her walk with God.
Ephesians 5:25-33 25 husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church.33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.”
How I want to bring sexy back for myself:
I dont care what you’ve given up, but it is time to get it back through the forgiveness of christ. I messed up once before, but I will never make that same mistake again and will make it right with God. I don’t care what you’ve done, it’s what you do with your mistakes that define the strength of who you are; we all fail so much, but if we can learn to turn our failures into opportunities to learn from our mistakes and what worked and what caused us to fail- then you’re always going to win because you will even gain something out of failures. I failed, but I was given a hunger to understand how not to fail again and have become closer to God than ever before to honor my future wife and love of my life.
– I will be accountable for all that I do for her..Not only am I winning the favor of her Earthly father, but her heavenly father as well. I want to be proud of who I am to her. I want to be able for her to love me because I honored and respected her above all else because I think she is so precious and special. Gods gift to me will be my wife and I want to take care of her above anything else in my life!